Thanks Dr. Caster. Your crew is the best!
- Please do not wear soft contact lenses for at least 5 days prior to your treatment. If you sleep in your lenses or wear gas-permeable contact lenses, they must be out longer – you need to discuss this with Dr. Caster.
- Please have something light to eat before arriving at the office on the day of your treatment.
- Please dress comfortably for your treatment. If you are more sensitive to cold, bring a sweater to wear.
- No makeup or perfume (because of the fumes, which can affect the laser) is to be worn on the day of the treatment.
- Your account must be settled prior to the day of your treatment, preferably during your pre-treatment exam. If you would like to utilize one of our monthly payment options, this must be applied for and finalized at least 2 business days prior to your treatment. Our counselors are happy to discuss any questions you have in order to make these arrangements as easy as possible for you.
- Please have someone drive you home after the treatment. Taxi or Uber is fine. You will not be able to safely drive yourself home or to take public transportation home after the treatment due to the medication you will be given. You can arrange to have your ride pick you up 30 minutes after your scheduled treatment time.
- You will be given a kit after your treatment that contains the eyedrops, pills, goggles, and sunglasses.
- Plan on returning to our office for an appointment the day after your treatment. Most patients are able to drive themselves the next day. If you do not feel comfortable or safe doing so, please have someone drive you.